If you’ve started talking about stuff in the picture thread and it’s disappeared, it’s probably ended up here anyway…
- The contest is open to any and all members of <acronym title="e-cigarette Forum”>ECF.
- There is no Rule #2.
- Any pictures submitted must have been taken by, and/or of, you and you must have the legal right to post them.*1 By posting a picture in this thread you affirm that it adheres to this rule.
- Mom and Pop are not responsible for the content of pictures posted here, but may remove any and all pictures determined to be slanderous, libelous, inflammatory, depicting or promoting illegal behaviour, or otherwise offensive and/or inappropriate.*2
- There is a limit of five entries per person per contest. You may post more pictures, but only the first five will be eligible.
- Any additions or exclusions for a specific contest will be noted in the first post of that contest, and will become null and void at the end of that contest.
- The method of determining the winner will change each month. It will not involve the number of likes a picture gets or random.org. It may or may not be mentioned in the rule post for the contest, but it will be documented if possible.
- Comments on specific pictures will be allowed, but discussions of pictures, or the thread, should be posted here: <a href="!399423!http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mom-pop-vapor-shop/399423-monthly-contest-discussion-thread.html” target=”_blank”>http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for…on-thread.html Comments that evolve into discussions will be moved to that thread.
- These rules may be amended if the need arises.
- Pictures not meeting this criteria may be left on the thread but will not be eligible for the contest.
- "Slanderous" and "libelous" have legal definitions–that does not always mean they are sensible definitions.
- What is considered "inflammatory" is based on cultural sensitivity–just because you are offended by a picture does not mean the picture is "offensive;" just because you are not offended by a picture does not mean the picture is not "offensive."
- "Illegal activity" varies from place to place, but obvious cases will not be tolerated. Vaping in front of a "no smoking" sign may be illegal in some places but not others, but vaping in front of a "no vaping" sign will not be allowed on this thread.
Current contest starts here: <a href="!399421!http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mom-pop-vapor-shop/399421-monthly-contest-picture-thread.html#post9116898″ target=”_blank”>http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for…ml#post9116898
Can any one suggest a good charger to fit the bill. I’m looking for one that I can add the batteries & forget about.
I am stepping up from my smokeless image 808 stuff (including vv spinners and a T3) and want to get into rebuildables (I think…I know I’m a tinkerer). I have on pre order, hopefully coming soon, an svd and a natural. I’m excited to get the iclear 30’s that come with the svd, but I know I’ll be wanting something more, but I’m not totally sure what that should be. I’m about to order some batteries from rtdvapor and as a result have been looking over their line of rebuildable things, such as the igo-l, the aga+t, and the vision eternity. (I’m really frugal and stick to a strict budget, so I always like consolidating orders if it helps and rtd seems to have good prices.) I like things potentially about all these things, but am not really sure which way I should go. I know they are pretty different types of devices and in some ways not comparable but I’d love anyone’s input and thoughts about them.
Also, advice about how much wire I should get, (is 100 ft of 32 kanthal too much,not enough? 32 seems to be a commonly used guage so I figured that would be safe to start with…) what kind of wire mesh, silica wick (or something else?) And what else am I not thinking of?
I guess the wisest question I could ask is, what SHOULD I be asking that I’m too ignorant to even know to ask right now?
An aside: should I just go ahead and get the kick for my natural now, or will I be OK with it for a while without it since I’ll also have the svd for home use (since I’m not sure I want to be caught dead vaping off of the light-saber-of-an-svd in public)?
Sorry for such a random and vague post, hopefully the crowd’s wisdom will help me to know at least what to ask next and be more succinct. Thanks in advance.
myevaporate.com has THE BEST flavors I have tried thus far. Miami Ice, Blueberry Blizard, Coffee Roast. All 5 star!
Miami Ice, Cinn-a-Mint, and Blueberry Blizard from myevaporate.com! These three are my go-to all day every day vaping flavors.
I just recieved my Mini Vivi Nova Starter kit from myevaporate.com! Great deal! You dont want to spend money, but this is a no brainer in my book. Go with what works.
Ive been vaping eVaporate's Cinn-a-Mint for a while now. Best ive found personally. http://www.myevaporate.com/premium-e-liquid.html
Seriously! I had a friend vaping at 30mg and he had heart palpitations and had to go to the emergency room. No joke! Anything above 24mg is risky. I dont see hoe some suppliers offer 30mg.